Graywalkers: Purgatory is the first in a series of Emergent Strategic and Tactical Turn-based 3D Role-Playing Games set in a stylish supernatural post-apocalyptic world, where parts of Heaven, Hell and Earth have merged together in an event called "The Rupture".
- A Strategic Turn-based RPG with features inspired by XCom, Fallout, & Jagged Alliance.
- Play in a dynamic emergent world where your actions actually change the world
- Find, Recruit and Lead your 36 Graywalkers from over 40+ recruitable NPCs: each with their own style, background, abilities and personality
- Strategically manage your resources, people, technology, and magic
- As the prophesied leader, unite the lands of Purgatory under your banner and lead the war to reclaim the world for humanity
Game Type: It is a 3D 3rd person role-playing game with strategic and tactical elements. You can toggle between Isometric and Perspective views.
Game Modes: There are 3 possible Game Modes; Campaign is the single-player epic storyline, Freeform is a single player experience where everything is procedurally generated and your measure for success is affected by influence, resources and power. If Stretch goals are reached, we will be adding a Multiplayer Mode which is Team based PVP.
Who we are:
Dreamlords Digital (DLD) is a 2+ year old direct-to-digital game & gamified app development company based in Las Vegas and Manila. We are currently a 20+ member team and have worked on various projects mostly as contract developers or outsourced service providers to various companies.
The company is composed of passionate game developers who have years of cumulative experience in the gaming industry, mostly from the Mobile Gaming and MMOG development areas. Unfortunately, we can't even mention most of the projects we've worked on due to NDAs.
Suffice to say, the team has enough skilled and talented people to pull this off properly and deliver a product that will be top-notched and world-class. With your support, the DLD team will be able to recruit more talented people to focus and be dedicated towards getting the game into your hands as soon as possible.
Any question, get in touch below and we will be sure to answer them!