Mugna Feud, the great war between the Kingdoms of Fandor and Altea, puts Legrand in a chaotic state. You play as Finn, a young slave who wakes up without any memory of his past, yet soon discovers that he possesses mysterious powers beyond his control. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand and prevent the Second Coming! But beware, something deeper and darker awaits…
- Developed by: SemiSoft Studio
- Releasing on: PC on Steam and DRM-free in September 2017
An unforgettable adventure of epic proportion inspired by classic favorites and modern day fantasies.
Explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and intricate stories of personal redemption.
Play the demo, try our unique turn-based combat, and discover why Legrand Legacy is the “Most Promising Game” of the year!
- A fully immersive experience with stunning 3D cinematic cutscenes, epic original soundtrack, and a rich storyline
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test not only your skill but also your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to rebuild your Castle, play mini games, and go on rewarding side quests
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for money
Want to know more? Get commenting below and the devs will be sure to get back to you!