Welcome! Yokai Sword is a fast paced 2D hack and slash.
You have to control a skilled ninja and defeat waves of enemies. Each wave consists of sets of yokais and a boss. The series has been carefully designed to create a satisfying game experience and are slightly different in each game, and there is also a system that randomly generates skills levels which make it even more fun. And if not exciting enough, the player only has one life, if he dies, he starts again.
Yokai Sword takes you back to the golden age of 2D! Return to the times you would play (local) with your friends, brothers and sisters.
We currently work full time at this game for finish the game as soon as possible but that only happening if you help us to bring Yokai Sword to Steam. We are working very hard to release an early access version as soon as possible.
- Developer: Chloroplast Games
- Releasing on: PC, MAC and Linux (Console in the future)
- Five intense game modes. Story mode, Co-op mode, One army men mode, Duel mode and Challenge mode.
- Four playable characters with differents weapons and mechanics.
- Mechanic forcing the player to make quick decisions, keep moving and adapt infinitely.
- Around 32 enemies, 12 wave bosses and 3 final bosses.
- Spectacular music based on traditional japanese music.
- Story mode and Co-op mode with three loops to play, before you finish the game, this begins again, and one more time (local an online support).
- One army men mode with hordes of enemies like Dynasty warriors and Bosses appear in threes. (local an online support)
- Challenge mode in wich users can create custom waves an share to other users.
- Duel mode. Versus mode up to four players. Players can attack, block and dodge. Special mechanics for each arena (local an online support).
- Secret skins! Play as Darth vader from Star wars or Cyborg ninja from Metal Gear Solid and many others...
Yokai Sword features the traditional japanese music with an occindetalized style that encourages the player to play.
Want to know more? Want to get involved? Get in touch and we will be sure to get back to you!